jeudi 6 décembre 2007

The Piou is back !!

Un p'tit mot pour vous remercier de votre fidélité et pour vos messages qui me touchent beaucoup !!!!

A little word to thank all of you for visiting my blog and my website.
I know there are a lot of people who come here and are non-french so i will try to translate my future posts in english to please everyone.
Don't hesitate to post your own comments on my posts as i can read and understand english too, although my english isn't always very perfect, so forgive me by advance! ;)
You can also check my CV on my website-portfolio (link on the side) for those of you who are guessing if i'm just a Disney fanatic or-and a professionnal drawer and designer...
Well, many thanks for your supports, it's very kind of you...

7 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

De rien ^_____^
Si on te laisse des commentaires c'est parce qu'on aime ce que tu fais :) c'est plutot nous qui devrions te remercier ^_____^

Anonyme a dit…

Wouf ! Wouf !

Alessandra Lupo a dit…

Very nice! I've seen all the other and older posts of your blog too... I could not get tired of your drawings!

Anonyme a dit…

Héhey j'ai trouvé le blog à consulter régulièrement ^^ à très vite, de façon sûre ! Gib (ps-sympa le piaf, l'a une bonne tête :D)

Anonyme a dit…

Très beau et sympa Piou!!!
Kristy a raison... nous laisson des comments parce que nous aimon tes dessins!

Captain Sagara a dit…

hello there ^^

I hope you don't mind me linking your blog! i love your blog ^^ my new blogspot link to visit from time to time whenever i come to blogger :)

i'm from malaysia. i'm sorry i used to learn french but i've forgotten most...all =__= sigh

Anonyme a dit…

je suis fan de piou piou !
il est vraiment trop mignon mais il lui manque des amis avec qui il pourrait faire une bande d'emplumés !