samedi 30 juillet 2011

50 Chibis Disney : le Roi Lion


ROOOOAAARRRRRR !!!

Voici le très attendu Roi Lion, le célèbre 32eme long-métrage classique Disney avec Simba, Nala, Rafiki et bébé Kiara. J'espère que vous aimerez! ^^

Here's the long awaited Lion King, the famous 32th animated-feature Classic Disney featuring Simba, Nala, Rafiki and baby Kiara. Hope you'll enjoy! ^^

13 commentaires:

Unknown a dit…

Autant dans le film je ne l'aime pas beaucoup mais là elle est trop mignoooone Kiara !!! Et j'aime bien Nala aussi ♥ Et puis Simba. Et puis tous en fait !! ♥♥♥

veu a dit…

Très très très beau!

Anonyme a dit…

celui la c'est le roi lion 2!!? va tu en faire un aussi pour le premier film ?

sevillista_lidia a dit…

Que bonita me encanta!! ;D

Draw Like Crazy a dit…

OH MY GOOODNESSS!!! I totally just died. I love lion king that little simba is the sweetest thing I have ever seen!!

David Gilson a dit…

Thank you all for your nice comments. I have to say that this Chibi is inspired from the original movie, The Lion King and it features Adult Simba and Nala and their baby daughter they have at the end of the movie. I mentionned the baby's name, Kiara as it is specified in the sequel. Hope that makes sense... ^^

Anonyme a dit…

J'ADOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE Koda

Anonyme a dit…

Eu estava esperando o Timão e o Pumba nessa versão chibi, mas eu gostei mesmo assim!
Seu estilo é adorável, adoro TODOS os seus desenhos!

I was expecting Timon and Pumba at this chibi version, but I liked!
Your style is adorable, I love ALL your draws!

Sucesso
Success

YuriOlive

StePanda a dit…

So cuteee!! *v*

SEELE 1 a dit…

Er... David...
I posted a comment on this one: http://davidgilson.blogspot.com/2011/05/arturas.html

Can you tell me who he is?

Eki a dit…

Trop beau ! ^^

biboun a dit…

trop choux
mon dessin animé disney préféré
<3

hullabalette a dit…

J'ai juste envie de faire NIuniuniuniu quand je vois le petit Kiara Niuniuniu (oui c'est le son qui sors )